Montrose Memorial Hospital Board of Directors Application
To the Applicant
Thank you for your interest in serving Montrose Memorial Hospital, Incorporated, a Colorado community non-profit corporation, on its Board of Directors.
Its is essential that we maintain a Board of Directors who are dedicated and knowledgeable.
Your application package includes:
- This letter with "instructions for completing the Application package."
- Montrose Memorial Hospital, Incorporated Directors' Role and Responsibilities
- Application form
- Release for background checks
- Envelope for the return of the application
All information included in your completed application will be used in our evaluation of your qualifications for your nomination to the Board. All of it will be handled as confidential and will only be made available to the Board of Directors and the Hospital's nominating committee.
Instructions for completing the Application package:
- Please read and sign the "Montrose Memorial Hospital, Inc. Director's Role and Responsibilities" document.
- All items on the application should be filled in completely. If you need more room feel free to add additional pages.
- If you include a resume, items indicated by an asterisk * on the Application may be omitted.
- Fill in the "release" form as completely as you can and sign as indicated. This form will not be processed until after you have been nominated to be a Director and before you are considered for election. Results are considered confidential; however, the Nominating Committee must have access to them.
- When you have finished, place items 2, 3 and 4 in the enclosed return envelope and bring it to the Hospital Administration Office or mail to Montrose Memorial Hospital, 800 South 3rd St, Montrose, CO 81401.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call Geri Stone, Executive Assistant, at 970-252-2679, or email to BODapplications@montrosehospital.com. Applications are due by August 31st, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
In the meantime, thank you for your consideration of a Directorship in MMH.
Casey Corrigan Reichmann, Chairperson
Board of Directors Roles and Responsibilities
Board of Directors Application